GPS Foundation is a proud supporter of Project Goal.
Project GOAL meets twice a week for 3-hour sessions with students receiving 90 minutes of classroom instruction focusing on individualized goal setting and whole group instruction. With accountability and responsibility as a program focus, students working towards academic goals and making responsible and conscious decisions and being supportive community members both during the program and within their home schools are rewarded with 90 minutes of soccer training, teamwork and gameplay immediately following the classroom session.
The program is free to all students accepted. The costs to run the program are:
- $1,600 ($133/mo) - Full participation per student for one year
- $660 ($55/mo) - Academic enrichment per student for one year
- $475 ($40/mo) - Soccer training per student for one year
- $360 ($30/mo) - Transportation per student for one year
- $65 - Uniforms and school supplies per student for one year
- $45 - Snacks and drinks per student for one year