The GPS Foundation Give Back Program
From July 15th - August 31st, all GPS players are encouraged to GIVE BACK and help players both in the US and around the world. You can play your part by giving back your previous season's uniform (game jerseys, training jersey and/or shorts). The GPS Foundation distributes all GIVE BACK uniforms to clubs, teams and players that otherwise would not have uniforms. In the program's inaugural year of 2017, we were able to provide uniforms to hundreds of players in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. Through our relationships with several inner-city programs and in several developing nations, we hope to do our part to bring the beautiful game to more kids in need this year!
How It works...
- Collect any part or all of your 2017-2018 uniform. We are happy to accept just one part or the entire kit (excluding socks).
- Fill out the "Request Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label" form below to request a pre-paid shipping label from GPS Foundation.
* If you wish to pay for the shipping as a donation to the GPS Foundation, please ship your uniform directly to:
85 Central Street
Waltham, MA 02453
- GPS Foundation will email you a pre-paid shipping label within 48 hours.
- Affix the label to an appropriately sized box or shipping envelope.
There are a variety of ways to get your return package to UPS.
All return packages can be given to any UPS driver or taken to any location of The UPS Store®, a UPS Drop Box, a UPS Customer Center, any Staples® location, or any UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet. There is no charge to drop off a prepaid return package.
Note: UPS Drop Boxes accept packages up to 16" x 13" x 3". Do not leave packages next to the Drop Box.
You can schedule a UPS pickup online at ups.com or call 1-800-PICK-UPS® (742-5877). You will be assessed a pickup fee.
REQUEST PRE-PAID RETURN SHIPPING LABEL FORM